Postlight Is Seeking a Director of Product Management in NYC (plus Product Managers and Product Designers)
Hello, world. Postlight, our digital product studio at 101 5th Ave in NYC, is seeing a lot of growth. A lot a lot. So we are looking for a few talented people to come work here.
First, we are seeking a Director of Product Management to manage and grow out our product management team.
- We’re looking for someone with a proven track record.
- We’re looking for someone with agency experience who wants to lead.
- We’re looking for someone who enjoys being hands-on, especially with clients.
- And who is really focused on getting products shipped.
Can’t emphasize that enough: We’re a place that respects problem-solving. To put it alliteratively: Product over process, prototypes over Powerpoints.
You can apply from the convenience of your web browser. And if you want to talk a little, feel free to reach out to me, your friendly Postlight Co-founder, Paul Ford. firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can manage people, ship products, and be in NYC, we want to talk to you.
Four Things To Know About Postlight
- We work in partnership with clients. You may work on more than one thing at once. You’ll collaborate with people from other disciplines. Our clients are giant media companies, tiny startups, finance firms, not-for-profits, and “other.” You can learn an enormous amount here quickly. It’s great for ambitious people.
- We build people up in their crafts. Your work will have impact. And we encourage you to build your own career. Want to write/speak/interview podcast guests? Want to host an event? We’ll help and coach you. Need help with public speaking? Just ask and we’ll bring in a coach. We want to help you grow.
- Work/life balance is real here. Everybody promises this but seriously, take your kid to the doctor, go to your class in the evening. Just let us know and we’ll cover. It’s just built into the place.
- Women, PoC, and people of the LGBTQ community can be, and are, leaders, managers, and partners at Postlight. We are doing what we can to make this a place that values your work. Full stop.